S-Guild Official Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RYL 2 - Incomplete Union

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Bosses are the most popular

Go down 
4 posters

QOP
Which Bosses are the most popular I_vote_lcap0%Which Bosses are the most popular I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo
Which Bosses are the most popular I_vote_lcap40%Which Bosses are the most popular I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Abomy
Which Bosses are the most popular I_vote_lcap60%Which Bosses are the most popular I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Three Head Queen
Which Bosses are the most popular I_vote_lcap0%Which Bosses are the most popular I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SK
 0% [ 0 ]
Deadly Skeleton Kingz
 0% [ 0 ]
Cyclop King
 0% [ 0 ]
Lion King
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ex-batik_saBbat

Ex-batik_saBbat

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Which Bosses are the most popular Empty
PostSubject: Which Bosses are the most popular   Which Bosses are the most popular EmptyMon Apr 23, 2007 11:57 am

lai lai vote:D
Back to top Go down
S3xyDucK
Admin
S3xyDucK

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Which Bosses are the most popular   Which Bosses are the most popular EmptyMon Apr 23, 2007 12:58 pm

i vote diablo because diablo drop resude stone is 1 set edi ^^
Back to top Go down
Ex-batik_saBbat

Ex-batik_saBbat

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Which Bosses are the most popular   Which Bosses are the most popular EmptyMon Apr 23, 2007 8:47 pm

i thought diablo didnt drop any gallet:shock:
Back to top Go down
Greenleaf

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Which Bosses are the most popular   Which Bosses are the most popular EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 4:20 pm

i vote diablo can diablo looks like so cool ........but i hope i can be like u all solo all the boss in ryl2 T_T ( yesterday around 3pm i saw TKS-GunneR 1 hit let diablo kiss floor )
Back to top Go down
TKS

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Which Bosses are the most popular   Which Bosses are the most popular EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 4:54 am

i vote abomy.... coz only abomy got drop red stone...
errrr diablo lerrr so hard drop RS ler.... killed so many laiow
but RS de shadow also never c =.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Bosses are the most popular   Which Bosses are the most popular Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S-Guild Official Site :: RYL2 - Incomplete Union :: RYL2 - Incomplete Union Chats-
Jump to: